Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fun With Santorum

The Missouri men's basketball team is ranked 4th in the country, but they aren't the only ones making news in their home state. Rick Santorum easily took last night's Republican Primary, leading the New York Times to post one of the more unintentionally funny headlines I've seen in a while. If none of this makes sense to you, just research Santorum's Google problem. I promise you'll get it.


See it? I've circled it. I can't stop giggling about "A Big Night for Santorum." Anyway, my brain being what it is I had to come up with headlines that could top it. I enlisted EIC Brown Bear to help me (his headlines have asterisks).

Feel free to post your own in the comments.


  • Santorum Surge Scares These Other Assholes
  • Santorum Support Trickles Upward
  • Santorum Able To Dig Out of Hole
  • Santorum Rolls, Carries Momentum to Tail-End of Campaign
  • Satorum Leaks Ahead to Lead Clusterfuck of Republicans*
  • Santorum Shoved Down Throats of Republican Contenders*
  • Santorum Cleans Up in Missouri*
  • Santorum Ruins Romney's Plans Down South
  • Santorum's Base of Whites with Speckled Browns Comes Through*
And my personal favorite:
  • Santorum Wins, Responds To Gingrich: "I Will Colonize Uranus"


4 comments:

  1. ONE MORE:
    Is Santorum Solid Number Two Candidate Now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Uranus line was brilliant. Here are some headlines I couldn't help but write:

    Santorum creeps closer to seat of power.
    Santorum comes from behind in three states
    Montana survey finds Santorum surging in Butte
    'I'm leading 'dis charge,' Santorum says of campaign
    Santorum: I see my campaign as holistic
    Presence of Santorum convinced Perry to withdraw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well played, Andy. Well played.

    I'm upset I didn't think of "comes from behind."

    ReplyDelete