Thursday, June 28, 2012

Joakim Noah Apparently Thinks He's Hilarious: A Look Back

Today is NBA Draft day. Five years ago on Draft day, we were so naive. We were happy with the new crop of rookies coming into the league. And then this guy showed up.

                                                  
http://frankthetank.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/2007_06_sports_joakim_noah_draft.jpg

What a GD joke of a human being. Joakim Noah is the guy who thinks he's funny but just makes everyone uncomfortable. Don't try to look more ridiculous if you're Joakim Noah. It would've been funny if, like, Dwight Howard had done this. It's not funny when you do it, Joakim. It's gross and weird.

Seeing that gross-ass hair flowing with that bow tie and the intentionally goofy cheesing makes me literally want to projectile. I'd rather look directly into an eclipse for 5 straight minutes than directly into this photo for 5 straight seconds. It's bad when you make David Stern look good. Joakim Noah would be picked last in gym class if the gym class consisted of me and people I know. I think I'd rather give Danny DeVito a beej than have Joakim Noah breathe on me.

Joakim, I hear they have face transplant surgery now. That sounds like it's right up your alley. They also have FUCKING HAIRCUTS YOU DISGUSTING "HUMAN" BEING. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Any more roasts of this disgusting photo will be kindly accepted and appreciated in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment