Sunday, November 11, 2012

Survivor Pool Week 10



Great, fine, great. Here are our records:

Sean: 10-6
Jon: 8-8
Steve: 11-5

It's great because these are real football records. I'd be a shoo-in for the playoffs, unless I was the Patriots in the Cassel year. Boom.


Sean: Somehow I haven't picked the Steelers yet, but god damn they are going to dominate the Chiefs. Also, this is the Monday night game? How is that even possible? At no point in time was this a good idea, not in the offseason, not now, and never ever ever will anyone want to watch the Chiefs as the only game on TV.

For the second game, I'll go with the Seahawks. They are obviously my least favorite team and the reason that the Packers are going to have to play on the road during the playoffs. Oh but Russell Wilson is a good human! I'd give my right nut to have his ass get caught Petraeus style (a topical reference huzzah!). The Jets are a pathetic joke of a football team and might as well put Tebow since they are already a joke.

Jon: I'm going with the 49ers. No way they lose to the Rams, right? Knowing my abilities at picking games, they'll lose by 20 and Sam Bradford will look the second coming of Johnny Unitas.

I'm also taking the Seahawks over the Jets. I want Tebow to lose crown of divine favorite to Wilson, and I'm pretty sure the Jets suck.

Steve: I gotta pick the Giants before they start their yearly second-half collapse. They're playing the Bengals, so should be fine.

And in a matchup that's just too JUICY not to pick, I'm going with the Cowboys over the Eagles. Both terrible teams that were supposed to be okay, but the Eagles are terribler.

1 comment: