Sunday, December 2, 2012

Survivor Pool Week 13



We're getting down to the wire here, and it's anybody's race. And by "anybody's" I mean Sean and Steve are battling it out and Jon uhhh...

Jon: 12-10
Steve: 15-7
Sean: 16-6

Onward and sideways:



Sean: The Browns-Raiders is probably my best chance to pick one of these crappy teams to get a win. I guess the Raiders are just a horribly horribly run organization. God damn I feel bad for people who live in these two cities and have to watch these games. The pick is the Browns. Hooray for awful football.

The other crappy team matchup is Bills-Jags. I mean instead of more games can we just get fewer teams? Do we really need a team in Jacksonville or Buffalo? Move both these guys to LA or Expos them. Bills 7-3.

Jon: Jon chooses the Packers and Jaguars. He couldn't be here to post this himself. Fine.

Steve: Big Ben is still not back for the Steelers, and I have to pick the Ravens before they start sucking. Ravens over Steelers, to redeem myself for my awful pick a couple of weeks ago of Ben-less Steelers over Ravens. God that was embarrassing.

Indy is starting to look like a real team, and they're probably gonna make the playoffs EVEN. Who knew? They're playing the mediocre Lions. The trending-up Colts will beat the Lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment