Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Joe Flacco Actually Said "Retarded," Is Immature Even for an 8th Grader




Joe Flacco is none too pleased with next year's Super Bowl being in a cold weather stadium without a retractable roof. So displeased, in fact, that he had this to say:

I think it's retarded.

Joe Flacco thinks it's "retarded." That's what he thinks of it. That means he thinks it's negative. Being retarded is negative. You hear that, everyone with special needs? If you have a mental disability, you're bad. Joe Flacco thinks you're bad. He thinks you're a retard who is just as retarded as having the retarded Super Bowl in retarded cold retarded New Jersey. What retards run the NFL, am I right?


You can't say that to the press. I'm sorry. This is absolutely ridiculous. That gay faggot retard asshole 13-year-old Joe Flacco should face a fine and possibly a suspension. This is like when Kobe called a ref a "fucking faggot", except Kobe didn't necessarily know that the cameras were on him. Joe Flacco said this word at a PRESS EVENT. ON SUPER BOWL MEDIA GODDAMN DAY. He said this on the biggest media day of the football season. He said the word "retarded." Think about how guarded and squeaky-clean NFL quarterbacks are supposed to be, and usually are in interviews. And then think about how Joe Flacco called something he didn't like RETARDED! This is mind-blowing to me. I can't get over this. I'm just...I don't know. I don't have anything more to say. This is really truly ridiculous. Joe Flacco is an immature little boy.


His next sentence was "I probably shouldn't say that." Good cover, asshole! I hate you.

2 comments: