24. 5 a.m. If you're up this late or this early you're going to be miserable.
23. 6 a.m. Same as 5 a.m. but a little more plausible.
22. 7 a.m. Waking up between 7:00-7:59 is pretty standard, but that's not a fun hour. The highlight is probably brushing your teeth.
21. 11 a.m. Damn man I be getting so hungry before lunch.
20. 8 a.m. You're most likely commuting this hour, not that much fun!
19. 3 p.m. Fuck, I've been here six hours and am so tired and not even close to done.
18. 4 a.m. One of the least utilized hours, most likely you're sleeping but if you're not it sucks.
17. 3 a.m. This is the hour of awful college kids have deep meaningful conversations in the dorm lounges.
16. 12 p.m. It's just starting to get hot, sports haven't started yet, and if you're doing it right you are starving and waiting another whole fucking hour for lunch.
15. 2 a.m. You're either in that solid REM sleep or not quite sure why you've been watching shitty TV for the past 4 hours and mad at how tired you're going to be tomorrow.
14. 10 a.m. Actual working has commenced, you've got hours to go before you lunch, and the good articles haven't come on the internets yet.
13. 9 a.m. An overall decent hour. You're probably enjoying that nice snooze on the weekend and during the week you're getting into work which means time to hit up gchat and not work for at least your first hour.
12. 6 p.m. Huge inconsistency with 6 p.m. Could mean you're working out or starting happy hour or it could mean you're realizing how late you're going to be stuck at work and cancelling your plans.
11. 4 p.m. Afternoon sports are ending which is nice, but in the winter you're saying goodbye to the sun and getting all sad.
10. 2 p.m. You're up, you've got energy, there's still some sun. Not too shabby.
9. 1 a.m. Pretty late, you're probably sleepy, but some cool stuff could be going down to keep you up this late.
8. 11 p.m. The hour of Seinfeld reruns. Not a bad hour. Solidly above average with decent upside potential.
7. 8 p.m. The dinner hour is pretty solid, but you're probably going to have to do dishes too. Minus points for not having good TV yet.
6. 12 a.m. You're finally getting into that good good sleep, hit that REM cycle like whoa.
5. 5 p.m. Hopefully you're getting off work and free. Minus points for it being an hour for commuting.
4. 7 p.m. Sports and jeopardy start this hour. Pretty solid hour imo.
3. 1 p.m. The lunching hour means you don't have to work. Bonus points for it being the starting time for afternoon sports.
2. 9 p.m. Good TV on, night events starting, drinking likely beginning on the weekend.
1. 10 p.m. Still got energy, good shit is on TV, sports games are ending, good stuff all around.